I have decided to try this whole blog thing again. I won’t bore everyone by catching up on the past few years but I’ll paraphrase: Finished my non-clinical vet school on St. Kitts, moved to West Lafayette, Indiana to attend Purdue University for my clinical year of school, met lots of new friends, ended a three year relationship, started a new relationship, got engaged, had fiancé arrested for DV, became un-engaged, moved to Kittitas, Washington, started work at Mt. Stuart Animal Hospital, adopted a furry creature named Denali, met an amazing client who is now my boyfriend, had my second heart surgery, paralyzed my diaphragm, heart still isn’t fixed, boyfriend moved in bringing another furry creature named Java, roommate/best friend moved in bringing another furry creature named Dewsky and a not so furry creature named Apache, bought a house in the country, got another kitten named Purrrrknje, neighbors give me housewarming gift – another kitten named Shelby, and here we are today.
If you get squeamish or don’t enjoy hearing about my crazy clients/surgeries/cases/my own animals, please just stop reading now. I will try to attach pictures when I can. Names might be changed to protect my clients and patients.
No comments:
Post a Comment